- 16 Active Ports
- 16x 4Gb 850nm Shortwave SFPs
- web / zoning / fabric licenses
Like New, Fully Tested, Admin Login, 30 Day Warranty!
The Brocade 4100 is a high-performance, high availability Fibre Channel switch designed for rapidly growing storage requirements in mission-critical environments. With a flexible architecture that supports 1, 2, and 4 Gbit/sec technology with 16, 24, or 32 ports in a 1U package, the Brocade 4100 provides excellent value at an affordable price point. As a result, even small organizations can achieve the levels of performance and availability typically attainable only by larger enterprises.
• Offers Ports on Demand capabilities for fast, easy, and cost-effective scalability from 16 to 32 ports in 8-port increments
• Protects existing investments by providing 4 Gbit/sec technology with auto-sensing capabilities to support earlier 1 and 2 Gbit/sec devices
• Supports full 4 Gbit/sec operations at distances up to 100 kilometers (or 500 kilometers at 1 Gbit/sec) for costeffective business continuance
• Increases network performance with enhanced Brocade Inter-Switch Link (ISL) Trunking, which enables a high-speed data path up to 32 Gbit/sec
• Meets high-availability requirements with redundant, hot-pluggable components, non-disruptive software upgrades, and hot code activation for a wide range of SAN configurations
• Leverages intelligent Brocade SAN management and monitoring tools to increase operational efficiency and maximize SAN investments
• Provides FICON® support for IBM zSeries server environments, including CUP support
For more information, please review the Brocade 200E datasheet (PDF)